Chemistry Replacement Activity for Activity______________________________________
Molar Mass Activity 1
Answer the following and show any work, formulas, additions or operations to receive credit.
Show the GAM (Gram Atomic Mass ) for the followingLNo work for 1-3)
1. Helium________ 2. Neon________ 3. Iron_________
Show the GMM(Gram Molecular Mass) for the following:
4. H2O___________ 5. CO2_________ 6. H2SO4___________
Show the GFM (Gram Formula Mass ) for the following:
7. AlSO4__________ 8. NaCl___________ 9.KCl______________
10. The general term for the mass of one mole of a substance is _________________.
The specific term for the mass on one
12. The specific term for the mass of one mole of molecules is ____________.
Complete this activity, with any work shown and turn into Mr. Anderson.
It will count as one of your missing activities with late points/80% of graded credit.
Understand, it is not an automatic 80%, but 80% of the grade based on the grade you earn by completing it with all work and correct answers.